How to remove malware from a PC
2. This will set your host file back to defaults which is located in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts hosts_file_back_to_the_default
3. Check your Local Area Network Connection DNS Settings are set to Auto See image below.
4. Run a Malwarebyte and Kaspery scan to search and remove malware or virus
5. Also Check Task Manager and msconfig startup items
6. You can use Process Explorer to view unknown or hidden programs running ProcessExplorer
7. All else fails run Sophos Virus Removal Tool or these other tools